Pediatric nursing topics for research paper
it is a field that ensures the provision of acute care to children and youngsters. Here is a list of some interesting topics for a nursing research paper
- anxiety disorders in adolescents
- ethics for pediatric care
- does social media implant eating disorders in children
- oral health
- speech disorders and their relevant therapies in children
- impact of obesity on child mental health
- what causes seizures in infants?
- Sleep disorders in pregnant females
- Causes of stroke and other cerebrovascular diseases
- Causes and treatment of the bipolar disorder
Having said that, if you ever need help with a research paper, you can seek online help.
Nursing research topics on women issues
From inadequate sanitation facilities to gender-based violence, women globally face severe issues that demand immediate control measures. Here I am going to unfold a few nursing research topics on women issues
- Adoption rights for same-sex
- Should abortion be made legal globally
- Is abortion a right of a female
- What causes irregular menstrual cycle, and what are the possible treatments
- Moral and ethical issues regarding contraception
- Pregnancy and its complications
- Causes and symptoms of premature birth
- Premature birth and its impact on child development
- What causes ovarian cancer?
Mental health research topics for nursing students
Mental health relates to the social, emotional, and general well-being of an individual. let’s have a look at some of the mental health research topics for nursing students
- Does exercise help reduce mental stress
- What causes anxiety disorders?
- Autism spectrum disorders (ASD’s) and their treatments
- Does poor mental health lead to eating disorders?
- What causes depression in an individual?
- Schizophrenia: onset and symptoms
- Relation of PSTD’s and self-immolation rates
- How does improved mental health help to lower suicide rates?
- How can you tell if an individual had borderline personality disorder?
- The connection between HIV and mental health
If you find challenging to cite an article in a research paper , you can ask various online agencies to come to your aid.
Nursing research topics in pain management
Pain management is a process of evaluating your pain which helps you treat a wide range of pain-related issues. Here is a list of some captivating nursing research topics in pain management
- Managing visceral pain through drugs
- How can you manage pain?
- Pain management in dermatology
- Inculcation of pain management research into nursing practice
- How is cognitive hypnotherapy used to manage pain?
- How to manage pain in disabled children?
- A guide to counter a significant side effect of chemotherapy: Pain
- How do painkillers help in pain management?
- Managing acute pain post-surgery
- How to manage pain in hemophilia?
Child nursing research topics
Child nursing is looking after young ones, including young adults. Let’s have a look at some of the child nursing research topics
- Importance of vaccination in children
- Pediatric endocrinology
- Difference between pediatric and non-pediatric nurses
- The vast literature of pediatric nursing
- Why is it vital for pediatric nurses to stay up to date with the latest technological advances
- Pediatric critical care
- Role of pediatric nurses in child welfare
- What do nurses know about pediatric skincare?
- Pediatric nurse practitioners and their responsibilities
- How does noise pollution damage the pediatric intensive care unit environment?