Writing an introduction, body, and conclusion in a research paper is challenging every time. Because you know how arduous the process can be, you want to choose a topic that interests you. Doing this will allow you to enjoy the activity and be stress-free despite the difficulties it can bring.
From science to history, you can choose from a wide range of topics for your output, which may feel overwhelming. If you want to free yourself from this concern, you can always pay someone to write a research paper for you. If you don’t have the means, this article lists some controversial research paper topics you might find interesting.
Controversial topics in psychology for research paper
- What are the consequences of marital disputes on children?
- What causes bullying behavior among children?
- How does single parenting affect a child’s behavior?
- What are the effects of postpartum depression on a mother’s mental health?
- What factors can cause dissociative identity disorder (DID)?
- Should stalking be considered a psychological disorder?
- What are the impacts of corporal punishment on children?
- What role does social media play on teenagers’ mental health?
- How does cybersex trafficking affect young children’s mental health?
- What are the impacts of gender equality on the upbringing of children?
Controversial health topics for research paper
- How will marijuana legalization impact available cancer treatments?
- What causes the anti-vaxxers’ apprehension on vaccines?
- Should the government implement free health care for its citizens?
- Do fad diets have long-term effects on the human body?
- What are the short- and long-term effects of skipping breakfast?
- How does a sedentary lifestyle affect teenagers?
- How will wearable devices with medical features transform healthcare?
- How does the trend of a healthy lifestyle benefit society?
- Can sexual education help prevent the further spread of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)?
- How will antibiotic resistance affect the community?
Controversial science topics for research paper
- Are electric cars more sustainable than regular cars?
- What changes will self-driving cars bring to people?
- What are the dangers of stem cell research?
- How can the problem of space junk be solved?
- Why is climate change legislation important?
- Should disposable be banned?
- Do face masks bring more harm than safety?
- Should humans continue looking for a new planet to live in?
- Do land reclamations affect the ecosystem?
- Is gene therapy safe for humans?
Controversial topics in history for research paper
- How will the new US immigration policy affect the country and its citizens?
- Is capital punishment ethical?
- How are the effects of British rule in India still evident in the present?
- How did the Cold War impact the nations involved?
- What are the impacts of Apartheid on the African-Americans?
- How does the Chernobyl Explosion affect humans’ perception of nuclear power?
- How did child labor in the late 1800s affect the community?
- Should the USA continue to interfere with the internal problems of Middle Eastern countries?
- How did Anne Frank contribute to the knowledge about World War 2?
- How did the 9/11 attacks affect American security policies?
Controversial medical topics for research paper
- Does naturopathic medicine work?
- Is medical research on animals ethical?
- What are the benefits and dangers of vegan diets?
- How does modern lifestyle affect public health?
- Is euthanasia on terminal patients moral?
- What are the effects of hand sanitizers on one’s health?
- What causes the increase in cancer cases?
- How do terminal diseases affect one’s mental health?
- Is genetic engineering moral?
- How does urban pollution affect respiratory diseases?
Did any of the controversial topics for the research paper spark your interest? If yes, that’s great! If no, you are free to make changes to them as long as you can do your task. The best topic you can work on will still depend on your preferences.